"Reign in Blog"

"Reign in Blog"

martedì 22 febbraio 2011

GG STRIKES BACK

yes i know, i'm not posting much of my works on the blog. shame on me, i'm a fucker blah blah blah. that's for you greedy people, your sin will send you straight burning in hell soon.

that arm's on a guy from london. i colored almost it in 6 hours. guess have not been so funny for him.
work in progress on my good friend gi joe. it's a cover up of course, there was a ganesh down there.

i finally finished an half sleeve i started a couple of months ago, here's a sneak preview of the whole work. i'll take better picture as it heal properly.
So my folks, seems my job's done for now. Always remember to take a look behind you while walking on dark creepy alleys and to brush your teeths even after lunch. Gigi.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento